We are a web start-up passionate about changing the world through great software, and are seeking an exceptional and highly talented digital marketing guru to drive our ambitious growth targets. We are building an innovative and open survey platform that aims to enhance the way people use group intelligence to collaborate and grow. The ideal candidate would be entrepreneurial, intelligent, and disciplined, with significant experience creating and implementing digital marketing campaigns that drive large user engagement. We are as dedicated to building a great culture as we are to building a great product, and aim to establish a place of work where people can feel the joy of innovation, work on something meaningful, contribute to society, and work to their hearts' content.
This new venture is a spin off from Integral Development (ID). ID is one of Australasia’s most unique and successful leadership development companies, with offices in both Perth and Melbourne. ID has a team of 15 management consultants, executive coaches and staff who are dedicated to providing exceptional service, products and programs. ID’s clients include many of Australia’s leading companies, government agencies and not for profit organisations. Please visit our website for further info.
- work closely with the founders to help design and execute the company's ambitious growth strategy.
- work with developers and designer to increase the viral take-up of the application and website.
- drive large, fast, high quality, viral growth and user acquisition.
- create compelling content for the website, application, emails and blog.
- design, develop and implement effective grass roots PR campaigns.
- design, develop and implement highly successful online, mobile, direct/email and social media marketing campaigns.
- manage a tight marketing budget to acquire high-quality users.
- manage website analytics to continually optimize campaigns, conversions, engagement and other metrics.
- manage the website and blog using our Content Management Systems.
- manage and optimise Google AdWords and social media advertising campaigns to acquire low-cost conversions.
Ideally we’re looking for someone who has experience in:
- 5+ years with digital, online, mobile, social and direct/email marketing - critical.
- leveraging digital technology and media for exceptional growth - critical.
- building a large online subscription business – desirable.
- an entrepreneurial environment and small-team settings – desirable.
Ideally we’re looking for someone who is an expert in:
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords - critical.
- email marketing applications, CRM and CMS applications - critical.
- strong quantitative skills (website data analytics, etc) - critical.
- strong oral and written communication skills - critical.
- working effectively with developers and designers - critical.
- social media, specifically Facebook and Linkedin – desirable.
- design programs such as Indesign, Acrobat and Photoshop – desirable.
- entrepreneurial – you are a self-starter with the ability to mange yourself effectively.
- intelligence - you enjoy working with smart, creative people, and are always keen to learn new technologies and skills.
- collaboration – you have great collaborative teamwork skills, as well as the ability to work well independently.
- design – you appreciate beautiful design and have excellent attention to detail.
- time management – you have a proven ability to manage time while working on a multiple tasks and meet key milestones.
We expect you to have a university degree in marketing or something similar, however this can be waived if you’re a certified genius who dropped out to do something cooler.
Compensation & Perks
- small company with respectful, creative and relaxed peers.
- salary appropriate to skill level and experience.
- opportunities for equity for those with skill and enthusiasm.
- opportunities for substantial profit sharing.
- yearly two-day “retreat” at Rottnest.
- executive/life coaching.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Operations Director, Jonah Cacioppe - firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call (08) 9242 8122.