Personal Assistant Required
- Leading consulting firm – Osborne Park
- Flexible work environment
- Part-time role
Integral Development (ID) is one of Perth’s most unique and successful leadership and management consultancies. We are a niche consultancy who is dedicated to providing exceptional service, products and programs. Our clients include several high profile companies, government agencies and not for profit organisations.
An opportunity exists for an energetic and motivated person to join our team. To succeed in this role you will need to be highly organised, have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently. You will also require sound editing, writing skills and exceptional administrative skills. This will be linked with strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with our customers and team of professional consultants.
This opportunity will suit someone with previous administration experience and a high level of comfort with technology. We encourage you to apply if you are a self-starter and enjoy a challenge.
Key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Proactively manage two of the Senior Consultant’s schedules, appointments and commitments
- Finalise / edit / prepare high quality and timely materials for program presentations
- Type and edit key documents for clients
- Support the consultants in their role to ensure the clients receive fist class service
- Provide administrative support in all areas of client relations
- Ensure that the communication link with the customers is effectively managed
This position is a part-time or full-time position, five (5) days per week. Hours are flexible dependent on the individual and days of work will be negotiated with the right person. Starting salary will be dependent on experience, expertise and negotiated hours.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Barbara Gibson on 9242 8122.
Please visit our website www.integral.org.au
Please email your resume to: email@example.com